Welcome, recruiters! We’re excited to have you on board for our upcoming contest. This page is your go-to resource hub, designed to provide you with all the information and tools you need to succeed in recruiting for the contest. Below, you’ll find essential details, rules, and tips, to help you reach out to potential candidates effectively and to facilitate the local certification process. Feel free to explore these resources and make the most of the tools available. If you have any questions or need assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your participation in the contest. Your dedication and skills play a vital role in making this event a success. Best of luck, and let’s make this contest a memorable experience for all!
Remember students must be certified by a local Post, Unit, Squadron, Chapter or District before participating in the State Contest. Application forms and $150 registration fee must be submitted to the state organization by February 4, 2024. Certification forms must be submitted by a local representative to the state organization by February 18, 2024.
- 2024 Quick Info Sheet
- Contest Talking Points
- Recruiter’s Guide for 2024
- 2024 Contest Info Presentation
- Contest Application Form
- 2024 Oratorical Flyer #1 color grayscale
- 2024 Oratorical Flyer #2 color grayscale
- 2024 Oratorical Flyer #3 color
- Local Certification Process
- Certification Form
- Certification Criteria Sheet
- Suggested Certification Script for Introductions
- Contest Chairperson Duties & Responsibilities (state, area, district and post descriptions)